On Monday, Two manual labourers died while they were cleaning the septic tanks of gold and silver manufacturing factory in Azadpur, Delhi police confirms. The cause of death was due to inhalation of toxic gases by the workers. They were found to be wearing no protective gear. “Three of the seven men cleaning the tank fell unconscious. They were taken to the BJRM Hospital. On reaching the hospital, two of them – Idris (45) and Salim (45) – both residents of Khurja in Uttar Pradesh, were declared dead,” said deputy commissioner of police (northwest) Vijayanta Arya.
Sunday, November 28, 2021